Monday, February 27, 2012

Adventures In Europe


People To Poeple 2012
Adventures in Europe!
Last summer, June 26- July 15 to be exact, I embarked on an amazing trip with 45 other people to Europe as student ambassadors. We went to Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, and England. Whenever people ask me where I went on my trip, they get a little overwhelmed when I list six countries off the top of my head. This experience is one I will never forget and it definitely changed my world forever.
After coming back home and soaking in all of the things I saw and experienced, I decided that I would make the world's culture and history my business. I want to learn more than ever before about different people and the way they live. As a high school senior, I am trying to find a way to turn this new-found interest into a college degree and career. So far I haven't settled on anything for sure because it is all so interesting. Everything from humanities to sociology, and global studies to history. My only problem is finding something to focus on. I want to experience every culture and visit every place in the world.

Since first writing this blog, that is exactly what I've decided to do. Join me in my adventures, around the country and around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment